Blakedown Sport & Play were directly employed by Wormit and Newport Tennis Club, which was founded in 1884, to resurface their extremely run-down clay courts at the Cupar Road facility in Fife.
The existing, worn-out clay surface was completely stripped off and disposed for a new tarmac surface to be laid and coated with a two-tone green acrylic finish.
Lines for three tennis courts were painted in white and new socketed tennis nets were supplied and fitted. To complete the redevelopment, Blakedown also installed a new chain-link sports fencing system.
Location: 65 Cupar Road, Newport-on-Tay, Fife, DD6 8DJ
The refurbished tennis courts at Wormit and Newport TC
The courts were surfaced with a two-tone green acrylic coat
Blakedown also installed the fencing and fitted new tennis nets
A view of the dilapidated courts before the refurbishment